.png)
INTRODUCTION:
In this video I am going to show you 35 websites. Which you can use to earn money online. Now and here are those websites. Actually working now and if You are looking for ways to create. Money Online You are at the right place. My name is ALI HUSSNAIN I am creating. Online money at it for over a decade Hint and trust me I've almost tried. All when it comes to doing this. So I can tell you what works and what doesn't It doesn't and that's my goal in this Blog. Show you what's working right now and Website
Website NO 01:
Number One Literally One There are best websites to make money online.digistore24 is digistore24.com.A market of fundamentally different The products you can sign up for and Earn commission every time. Refer someone to one of these products. And it's not just a group, for example. The idea that I am saying that I literally did. Paid more than half a million dollars. Affiliates promoting one of my programs And if you want to be one of them. From whom the pay check is received. Someone like me or other products Creators at digistore24 can be it. A website you might want to check out. Signing up is now very easy. Account with digester is all you do. As you go to the top right click. Sign up for an account and then you can. Just in their Marketplace section Click on Marketplace and from there you Can choose a ton of different products In a variety of different niches to do Promote and when you find a product Sounds good, you just click on the promotion. button next to this product and then digester will generate you a magic link. That you can then go out there. Online Promotion Now you might be saying. ALI HSUSNAIN That's great I'm sure I can do it. But how can I really get good traffic? Actually that's at this link Changeable and absolute The best way to do this is through promotion. Those links on YouTube and I'll tell you. Because unlike all other social Media that is out there where you create one. Post and it lives for a day or so. Two days or something with YouTube and websites Your content has potential As getting ideas into the future forever As long as YouTube exists and me personally Still making money every single month. Articles I posted when I was one. Teens in school and guess what you do. You can do YouTube without ever showing it. Your face is either your first face. Time to watch one of my Article More than a dozen different ones, in fact on websites, blogger most of them without You never show your face now It's just about other people Products on digistor you can either. Build your own product like I did. Monetization I put it there digistore and it's a win because Affiliates can sign up for my advertising. I get traffic on it then we part ways. Commission 50 50. Now if you sign Up to promote your product Course whatever I recommend making. Pretty sure it's meant to be a digital product That when someone buys it, they don't buy it Will have to wait for shipping or anything. They don't automatically get there. Completion costs at your end and then Second, I recommend charging at least. At least a hundred dollars but in most In cases I recommend charging 500 to a. A thousand dollars and no reason. Only you will make more money but people Those who actually buy the program are more. It is likely to be dealt with if You are promoting a thousand dollars. program and you get 50 of every sale.500 per sale then you literally only Must get 20 sales per month to make. Ten thousand dollars can be you now. Starting to see its potential. And boys are very likely to grow. YouTube channel in earning hundreds Thousands if not millions of views per month and you only have to change one. A very small percentage of them buy it products and you can earn a lot of money. I have talked to students in my 2 tubes. Master community that runs very small. Channels still make more than ten. That's a thousand dollars a month One hundred percent possible and method What they do is affiliate marketing. And of course you can promote my course. I have many students do this. Successfully as I said we have paid. Half a million dollars or more in promotion Any other course out there that you Believe it or even if you make it yourself You have the expertise.
Website NO 02:
Make money online now is clickbank.com. Click Bank is like a digestor. It's an affiliate marketplace ton. If there are more products to promote You don't see anything good digistore Feel free to check out Click Bank.
Website NO 03:
Website number three is Google Opinion. Rewards This is actually an application. which you can download to your phone. And literally just answer randomly. Questions and the Google that created it The application will pay you real money. By doing this you will now be saying AH TEC POWER. It sounds too good to be true but I Looking at it, it's legit whoever made it .One of the largest companies in The world Googles because they need data .To see real users of their products As what they can improve according to their need. To learn demographics etc And they will just ask random questions. Like what's your favorite food there. And stuff like that I know that sound. Crazy but they actually pay money There is no hope of getting rich from it now. You know you'll make something extra. Dollars are doing it but it is Something to see and I want. Give a disclaimer there is a lot.Scammy survey websites are out there Because one is as valid as Google's opinion. Rewards do not mean that they are all.
Website NO 04:
The equivalent website is number four.shutterstock.com is now a website. Where you can sell stock photos or Videos and you don't have to be one. For the professional photographer Sell your photos or video cameras. Nowadays there are quite a few good ones you can. Literally make the most of your phone. Circumstances and it will be just fine Actually I did it as a break high. School students and I made several A hundred dollars just selling my stock. Photos and videos online and everything I did.
Did I just go to my city?
Photographed various objects around. In the city I took videos of my dog for example. And I actually sold several of them. Sixty dollars a piece because companies Wanted to buy it to use in them. Marketing materials etc. and I actually Earned some decent money by doing so There is also a ton of different stock. Photo and video websites out there You can also sell you for example There are websites like Lokfoap.com where you can see Companies will also buy your photos. Videos you got story blocks pond5 and a.
Website NO 05:
Others Website Number Five Full Italic. Website 5Lime scooter is what they must have seen. The trend of ride able scooters is emerging. In different cities around the world In fact, they might even be in your city. You can actually make money Downloading the Lime app and signing up Known as juicer lime. There is a company that offers them rides. Electric scooters and they need them. Juicers or people to get around town When people don't ride scooters And then recharge them and if you have a A car or any type of vehicle you can drive. Put those scooters in charge. them and earn money as a result.
How much can you pay for lime?
Between 20 and 30 dollars an hour and if You see lime is not available. You can see your city or country. Equivalent because there are so many. For example services like Bird Also popping up in surrounding cities.
Website NO 06:
Global website number six is scribby.com. Now scribby is a website where people Like YouTubers companies and others People who have videos and audio can. Upload it to scribby and then that Pay someone called a transcriptionist. Which you can actually sign up for if You literally just listen to this audio. Or watch a video video and then type. What is being said in the video and Like how much they pay to do it They pay between five and twenty dollars. Dollars per hour content that you Copy and they make it look easy. By providing an automated well Transcript and then you just pass. Make sure all spelling lines form. Make sure the grammar is correct.
Website NO 07:
Everything else is website number seven.upwork.com I have now paid personally. Hundreds of millions of dollars People help me on this platform. A variety of different things for
For example:
I play the voice over artists graphic. Designers video editors etc and this Because I own an online business and I need freelancers to help me do what I do. Do and you can sign up to become a Freelance for any skill you Know or if you want to learn a skill. You can do it on YouTube and then take it. Your expertise in places like Upwork Sign up and then help people with jobs. You can pay per hour or per milestone. That you complete website number eight.
To earn money online is enrollapp.com. Now this is a website where you can sign up. To examine different businesses and Companies website online and then Report back and give him the data. Website on what you liked about it You basically didn't like that about him Being a user tester of this website and Then the company gets very valuable data. That they can then implement. The website is better and they give you money.
Website NO 09:
Number nine for this website.udemy.com Now udemy is an online expertise. Sharing website where you can record. Teaching yourself something and then People can buy the classes you take Sell on udemy and many other classes udemy are literally just screens. Recordings you can easily do. Something else like OBS Studio Something like Google Slides to create one
What is good about slideshow and udemy?
They actually promote your course. You now in my opinion I don't think so. Best long term selling platform Your courses or knowledge online and This is due to the fact that they take About half of all your money Make it over there but like I said it's a. The trade off is they give it a little boost. Also for you so that you can get something Students in the door and I think if You are quite a beginner it may be. Something to consider if you will Make some extra money on the side but Don't necessarily want to go out there. And promote your course but once Start making some real money online with I recommend transferring to your online course. On something like kajabi.com Because you will be able to keep more. More money and especially if you are Promote your course with YouTube and Such things as I do here on mine.
Website NO 10:
10 There is gumroad.com to make money online. Now Gum road is also a website where you Can sell things like courses but so what. The good thing about gum road is that you can too Sell what are known as digital products These can be things like ebook guides.PDF or something else that is completely. Digital and just like online courses Digital products have essentially zero. Fulfillment costs are incurred once you sell it. You basically keep all of his profits now. There is a video on my YouTube channel. Call 12 different digital products. Online money making ideas so you can If you want and check out the website.
Website NO 11:
Number 11 is the go transcript that allows. Watch the video to hear the audio Just type what is being said and Average earnings on Go Transcript. About $150 per month but tops Earning is one thousand two hundred. And for fifty dollars a month you can work. As little or as much as you want Then receive regular weekly payments via Website.
Website NO 12:
12 is also rev.com. A copycat website but what good. What about the rev they give you multiple. Different options to copy for For example you can do straight. Copies where you write. That being said you can do it on time Caption is where you write what. being said and then align with it. video and you will be paid accordingly. Up to the amount of work you do. There and you can also do subtitles. Create things and more in different languages As a result more money.
Website NO 13:
You know another language that can be. The website number 13 for you is voices.com. If you have a voice and can speak. This may be a website to consider and This is due to the fact that there are tons. of various companies and businesses There owners and YouTube channels Looking for people to read the script. They can make their own videos. Presentations etc and all you have to do. Buy a decent cheap microphone. The fee costs literally k669b.Thirty dollars and then just read Scripts by tons of people I know. By doing so, a full-time career and I have paid tens of thousands of dollars. To the people to voice over me
Personal YouTube Channels Website No
Website NO 14:
14 isclarity.fm if you have any skills. Into something that other people can be. Interested rather than selling. Online course like you can on udemy. You can also help comfort the elderly. The phone only jumps on phone calls. People and answers to their questions A special topic if you proceed.clarity.fm You will see that there are many. Different types of people Different skill sets and professions that Charge at most $10 or $15 per charge. A moment to talk to and help people.
Website NO 15:
Their website number 15 is care.com and This could be a good website to build. Money in a local area that you can be. I because you can sign up for help. People who have things like house keeping dogs Or cat tutoring care and maintenance of children Things like that if it's anything You can check it out if you are interested.
Website NO 16:
Out website number 16 is trimata.com and This is a website where you can sign up. To test different apps and websites and What's great about it is you only use one Within the Website and your browser you a Screen recording and what you talk about. What you like about the website. Don't like about it and it's great.is valuable to companies and they will pay. You pay for it and they pay around ten. Dollars per test you complete.
Website NO 17:
Website number 17 is usertesting.com. Very similar to the last one you signed up for. You can also use Windows to test websites. To do this Mac iOS or Android and They will also show you how much money there is. You will create per test before doing it.
Website NO 18:
The number 18 website is Fiverr.com and Despite the name, you can charge more. As you wish for your services on Fiverr. It doesn't have to be just five dollars. And you can do almost anything on Fiverr. Now that I have found a lot of people. There are things like graphics to do on Fiverr. Design hiring people to do logos and Things like that and you can learn how to do it. For example, use free photo editors.paint.net or canva or snappa and those There are also a ton of templates out there.And then get paid for his website.
Website NO 19:
Number 19 is gigwalk.com gig walk is a Website that will give you small local. Tasks to be completed eg they can.
Tell you hey can you go down?
Local grocery store and see if it Some items are currently in your stock. Report it back to them and they pay you. Money and these gigs can take anywhere. Five minutes to a couple of hours Complete and payment can be done anywhere. From three dollars to a hundred dollars.
Website NO 20:
Website number 20 is now recruiting.com. I have personally earned over $651.Definitely on this website Nothing they would be asking Matt how Have you recruited well a Browser extensions that run on you. browser and when you're shopping. Show you if you can buy it from someone else. place and then they will give you cash. Back if you buy it through one of them. Stores that are offering cashback. Although it is only a few percent. That you get from every shopping trip. It adds up if you buy anything online. And I have managed to make more than 600 with it.
Website NO 21:
Its website number 21 is doordash.com. This is a website where you can sign up. To deliver orders from restaurants A must have for people's homes and yours. A car should be able to do this and you can earn A basic amount per order and then you will get. Keeping 100% whatever it is People now tip you if you don't have one.
Website NO 20 & 23:
Website 22 and 23Dervish from where you live then you You can see website number 22 on this. List which is ubereats or website no.23 which are post mates and tons. Outside of different equivalent websites Even where it happens to you.
Website NO 24:
Live website number 24 is instacart.com. This is a great website if you want to. Do exactly the same as the last websites but Instead of serving restaurant food You can provide the grocery.
Website NO 25:
Website 25 is thumbtack.com This is a website. Where you can complete local jobs. Make money and you can sell whole.
For example,
the variety of services out there I know people who have hired others. There for a haircut and I have paid. People do things like mine paint on it.
Website NO 26:
Home website number 26 is Task Rabbit. Very similar to Thumbtack but it is. Available in many places so you Also can check the website.
Website NO 27:
Number 27 is rover.com and it's a Website where you can sign up to receive People's dogs for walking if you are one. Animals You love dogs just like me Can you sign up to do this and me Actually looked and did some research People on forums and Reddit posts and more Things about it when I was writing. I got the script for this video. More than one person is making 500 to 1000.Dollars per month.
Website NO 28:
Website 28 is rent-afriend.com now it's one. A bit weird but it is one. Website where you can sign up. Someone's friends will pay you. Go to different places just to hang out. Take you on a tour of their city and Things like that now I want to give one. Disclaimer If you do, be careful Something like I don't know what Kind of clients are out there but I did. Literally find people online.
Website NO 29:
Website 29 is squadhelp.com There are so many now. There are various startups and new ones Websites that are popping up require this. Their brand logos and things like that Original original brand names and domains With the help of name and squad you can sign. To compete in what is said Let's go to the competition where you find company Say they're looking for a brand name for you. Give them a name idea with a group. of other people entering it. Compete and then the company chooses. Win a brand name or logo or whatever Otherwise you choose to help them and if They choose what you get paid for. You can use it to get brand ideas. Many different AI tools that are out there. There for example chat gpt or stuff Like Shopify business name and generator and I would also recommend using A website called the Global Brand Database. Which allows you to find if a company The name is copyrighted in a ton. Different countries around the world This way you ensure that the name.
Website NO 30:
Have to share website number 30 with you. One of my biggest take aways Roy and that website is youtube.com. And with YouTube you upload videos. One more time you can get feedback from it. Video and for years to come Upload more and grow a A huge backlog of content that could follow. Grow fast and you can in return. Make a ton of money not just from advertising. Income because you can advertise on your own. Videos You Can't Say That About Other social media platforms But you can also use it for promotion. Affiliate products or your own course There are many different things for
For example I make more than thirty thousand. Dollars per month from ad revenue alone My YouTube channels and I make another.100,000 dollars per month Also promoting my YouTube course The YouTube channel is here so you can See why I'm partial to YouTube. Totally changed my life brought me From a broke high school student Earn millions of dollars online and Traveling the world and if you want. Learn how to make money on YouTube. Possibly without making videos Thanks for watching this video Here's what's basically a free course. Which shows you how to do it and what I did. I found a lot of different free videos on mine YouTube channel that can help you.
Website NO 31:
The website is 31.fieldagent.net and is a website. Where you can earn money while you shop. And when you are a shopping field agent. You will be asked to answer questions about The store you are in if any special The product is in stock and so you report. Answer the questions back to them if You're already doing it anyway you can. Earn some extra money by as
Website NO 32:
Well, website number 32 is Facebook. If you have some surplus junk, market it lying around your house be it Old clothes or products that you just Don't use anymore you can sign up. Facebook Market with Facebook Account you already have. And then sell stuff locally I know a lot. What is it as one of the people An alternative to doing things like a garage Earn a good amount of money as sales.
Website NO 33:
The result website number 33 is now Ibotta. I have personally made hundreds. Dollars with Ibotta by doing groceries Shopping I was going to do anyway. So every time I go to the grocery store. While shopping at a store I check Ibotta and I. See if that store is there and if Some products will give you a special. Cash back if you buy them products and you probably will. Surprisingly, there are a ton of products out there. You may already be shopping there. And it provides valuable data for brands to look at. If you like their products and they will. Give you cash back for it and me Earn several hundred dollars doing this
Website NO 34:
Website number 34 is now i writer.com. This is a website where you can write. Content for those who have requested. For example, blogs, news websites, YouTube channels etc. and then receive as payment. The result is now you only get a very high compensation. Small amount per word on this website But there are a ton of other websites. Follow the same principle for there For example you can sell it on Upwork. Which I would actually suggest or you Can even go to places like Fiverr and the like. Also sell your writing and when it comes There is actually a lot to write about. There are tools out there today that make it happen. A simple example is AI tools likejasper.ai or chatgpt who can help you. Make your writing 10x faster and T hen you just go and make sure it is. The original might use something. copyscape.com to make sure it is. Original and free before copyright
Website NO 35:
Its supply and website is number 35.
48 Hour Logo This is a website where You can sign up to become a designer. Companies and brands out there Looking for a logo they will submit one.
What type of design prompt are they?
Searching for their logo and then you. You can collect one or as many as you like. That company and other designers will. That too and then the company chooses. The winning design and they get paid. I personally use it to create logos. For many of my brands and I have paid. There is now money for designers like me The best way to earn money online That said YouTube is absolutely the best.
Final Thoughts:
The place to make money online now And I write from experience This is because of how much leverage it has. Actually there is and I have a video where I am. How to show you step by step Make money on YouTube and blog and I'm leaving. In the film I am literally exposing myself. You and I do it later in this blog. Watch this article here for me Here's one near me if you want to see. I'm actually doing it in front of you. Eyes and I'm sure it's a giver. Thank you very much. My name is ALI HUSSNAIN. Hope you guys get value from this Article . And I'll see you in the next Article
No comments:
Post a Comment